Less Is More Rose Serum 30ml
Less Is More Rose Serum is a perfect hair oil which will moisturise your hair ends after a blow dry whilst also giving it a salon gloss and anti-frizz finish. The serum can also be used as intensive overnight care for hair and scalp. This product contains high concentrations of natural anti-oxidants as part of virgin, cold-pressed organic plant oils and butters as well as organic herbal extracts and essential oils. They provide powerful protection for the hair against UV damage and the attack of free radicals.
For best results use together with Less Is More Protein Spray
Read Organic Hair Guide by Less Is More to select what is right for your hair type.
- Moisturise your hair ends
- Styling product to give salon gloss and anti-frizz finish
- UV & Free radicals protection
- Rose Hip seed oil* – exquisite cold-pressed virgin seed oil rich with essential, highly unsaturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic acid) as well as transretinoic acid and vitamin E. Highly effective oil for dry or damaged hair and scalp.
- Jojoba oil* – packed with vitamin E it is one of the most magnificent skin and hair care oils that was ever produced by nature. Its incredible properties were first recognized by native Americans in Arizona and Mexico, who called ‘the golden droplets’.
|HOW TO USE||
Shining finish: rub a few drops between your hands, and work into wet or dry hair
Intensive treatment: massage into scalp and hair, and preferably leave in over night – wash out thoroughly!
Styling Tip: for bundled, shining locks distribute FLOWER WHIP and MASCOBADOGEL into wet hair; add a drop of ROSE SERUM for very dry hair. add ROSE SERUM to any styling or care product if the hair requires more silk and shine – use sparingly!
|POINTS TO NOTE||
During the switch from conventional hair cosmetics to Less is More, it is possible that ‘detox’ effects may occur. Residual silicones and paraffin oil sometimes may begin to peel – this cleansing process will finish after a few hair washes. In general, one should allow 4 to 6 weeks time for the transition. The hair will then begin to grow stronger and healthier than before.
*ingredients issued from organic farming
Suitable for all Hair Types, Hair, Masks & Treatments, Scalp Calming/Sensitive, Must Haves£34.00
Hair Type, Hair, Masks & Treatments, Volume/Fine, Scalp Calming/Sensitive, Must Haves£21.00
Hair Type, Suitable for all Hair Types, Hair, Shampoos & Conditioners, Dry/Damaged/Colour treated, Volume/Fine, Frizzy/Curly, Scalp Calming/Sensitive£30.00
Hair Type, Suitable for all Hair Types, Hair, Shampoos & Conditioners, Masks & Treatments, Dry/Damaged/Colour treated, Volume/Fine, Frizzy/Curly, Scalp Calming/Sensitive£30.00
Hair Type, Hair, Masks & Treatments, Dry/Damaged/Colour treated£25.00
Hair Type, Hair, Shampoos & Conditioners, Dry/Damaged/Colour treated£24.50
Hair Type, Hair, Shampoos & Conditioners, Dry/Damaged/Colour treated, Frizzy/Curly£21.00